What’s included included in the fishing trip?

  • All bait and tackle
  • Personal instruction for beginners
  • Top of the line Rods and Reels
  • Clean and comfortable boats
  • Clean and fillet fish and package

Do I need a salmon/steelhead punchcard/report card?

Yes, In addition to a fishing license, steelhead anglers need to purchase a Combined Angling Tag (steelhead, salmon, sturgeon and Pacific halibut). You can purchase this online or at any store that sells fishing license.

*Reminder you will need the appropriate state license for the state that you will be fishing in (California or Oregon).

Where do I buy a Combined Angling Tag or Salmon/Steelhead Punch card/Report card?

You can buy them at any store that sells fishing licenses. Combined Angling Tag is the proper term for Oregon and Punch card/Report card for California.

Visit these websites for more information per state:.

What can I bring or need to bring on a fishing guide trip?

  • Sunscreen
  • Rain gear
  • What you would like to eat & drink
  • Fishing License & Driver’s License/Photo ID
  • Punch card/Report card, Combined Angler Tag
  • Cooler for food and beverage on the boat
  • And another cooler to bring home the fish you caught!

What is the appropriate attire to wear on a fishing guide trip?

Depending on the weather, dress accordingly to the warm days in the summer or the colder days in the winter. This also goes for shoes, wear what you will be most comfortable wearing and feel safe.

  • tennis shoes
  • boots
  • comfortable sandles
  • shorts or long pants
  • t-shirt or sweatshirt(or both)
  • rain gear

Do I need to be experienced in river fishing?

Whether you are a beginner or experienced fisherman/woman – you are welcome!

Do you provide lodging?

Lodging is not included, but we have mapped out hotels and campgrounds for each fishing location that we plan to venture to! Check out our lodging page. Click Here